books/Metasploit, Penetration Testers remucotwhoka.ga at master · thecyberhex/books · GitHub
But despite its popularity, Metasploit has--until now--lacked an authoritative user's guide. The book's authors, acknowledged Metasploit gurus, begin by building a foundation for penetration testing and establishing a methodology.
- metasploit-the-penetration-testers-guide - Web Development & Technology Resources!
- European Vernacular Literacy (New Perspectives on Language and Education).
- INDIANA Tax Lien Certificate State Guide To Buying At Tax Sales NEW!.
- The Coven (Tad Holder Trilogy Book 3).
From there, they explain the Framework's conventions, interfaces, and module system, and then move on to advanced penetration testing techniques, including network reconnaissance and enumeration, client-side attacks, devastating wireless attacks, and targeted social-engineering attacks.
We're excited to release 'Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide' at this critical time because every business needs to make sure that its networks are secure.
Shop by category
The Metasploit Framework is arguably the most powerful tool we have in our arsenal. He is on the Back Track and Exploit-Database development team and is a core member of the Social-Engineer podcast and framework. Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide fills this gap by teaching you how to harness the Framework and interact with the vibrant community of Metasploit contributors. Learn how to: —Find and exploit unmaintained, misconfigured, and unpatched systems —Perform reconnaissance and find valuable information about your target —Bypass anti-virus technologies and circumvent security controls —Integrate Nmap, NeXpose, and Nessus with Metasploit to automate discovery —Use the Meterpreter shell to launch further attacks from inside the network —Harness standalone Metasploit utilities, third-party tools, and plug-ins —Learn how to write your own Meterpreter post exploitation modules and scripts You'll even touch on exploit discovery for zero-day research, write a fuzzer, port existing exploits into the Framework, and learn how to cover your tracks.
Whether your goal is to secure your own networks or to put someone else's to the test, Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide will take you there and beyond.
- Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide?
- Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide.
- The Heart of Graymoor.
- Metasploit-The-Penetration-Testers-Guide-0 - Pentest Geek.
- Dantes Divine Comedy Retold in Modern English Prose (Annotated).
- The Vengeance Squad.
- Ethiopia: Picture Book (Educational Childrens Books Collection) - Level 2 (Planet Collection 151)!
He is on the Back Track and Exploit-Database development team and is a core member of the Social-Engineer podcast and framework. Jim spends time on network intrusion simulation, digital investigations, and malware analysis. When not working on various security issues, Jim spends his time assisting his children in their attempts to fight Zombie hordes.
Metasploit, Penetration Testers Guide
He has contributed a number of Metasploit exploit modules and is the maintainer of the Metasploit Unleashed wiki. Mati Aharoni is the creator of the Back Track Linux distribution and founder of Offensive-Security, the industry leader in security training. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.unrotgeducbind.tk
Metasploit: The Penetration Tester’s Guide
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview The Metasploit Framework makes discovering, exploiting, and sharing vulnerabilities quick and relatively painless. Show More. Average Review. Submit Search.
Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare.
- WINNING THE ZOMBIE WAR FIRST DEAD WINTER Book One: MOUNTAIN PASS, COLORADO;
- The Great Cholesterol Con: The Truth About What Really Causes Heart Disease and How to Avoid It.
- 9/11: What a Difference a Day Makes, Ten Years Later.
- Metasploit: The Penetration Tester's Guide--New from No Starch Press [remucotwhoka.ga].
- Teaching and Learning from the Inside Out: Revitalizing Ourselves and Our Institutions: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 130 (J-B TL Single Issue Teaching and Learning).
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW.
- ISBN 13: 9781593272883?
Like this document? Why not share! Embed Size px. Start on. Show related SlideShares at end.